Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 8 of 11<<4567891011>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Commissioner Elections, who will replace the "Troubled Trio"?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 71
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 07 2004,8:50 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I feel we have several strong candidates and can foresee at least a couple commissioners losing in the primaries.  All of the candidates see the need to give the power back to the people.  

They are going to need a lot of support from friends, family and the politically movtivated.  Fund raising, signage and door knocking.  If you know one of them and they are not in your district, you can still support and talk about them.  Coffee shops are great places to start.  Signage, however, can not be placed until August 1st.  Advocate, if willing, you can be a mountain of information for candidates that have questions.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 72
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 07 2004,9:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks everybody, I guess I should maybe put my name at the bottom of my posts from now on since there might still be people that don't know my name is Chad Hayson.

Thanks for the advice and the kind words Advocate. Have you considered running again? Giving people choices is always a good thing and the more people running the better the chance of removing Behrends in the primary.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 73
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 07 2004,10:28 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Another candidate filed for District 5, Tim Borst. Here's a list maintained by the Secretary of State just scroll down to Freeborn county.

List of people that have filed for office.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 74
The Advocate Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 07 2004,9:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Liberal, I thought about running again but because of my two jobs I would be unable to attend meeting and be available.  My husband and I will do what we can to help get you elected.  We are still really pissed about the courthouse and nobody is gonna make us feel good about the stupid thing now, no amount of PR bull, not one darn thing.
 Post Number: 75
hoosier Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 08 2004,7:55 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Going to give it a go Liberal? Cool, we need people like you.
You live in my district, I would be glad to help you with your campaign, what ever you need.

--------------
The power of accurate obsvervation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

George Bernard Shaw

The devil begins with froth on the lips of an angel entering into battle for a holy and just cause.  Grigory Pomerants

We have crossed the boundary that lies between Republic and Empire.  Garet Garrett
 Post Number: 76

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 08 2004,9:12 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Kemlin Hart has now officially filed, bring the total candidates to 9.  Good luck to all new candidates.  We are still waiting for one to file yet.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 77

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2004,9:04 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Is the one you are waiting on going to file Maddog? I have heard that it might not happen.

--------------
The power of accurate obsvervation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

George Bernard Shaw

The devil begins with froth on the lips of an angel entering into battle for a holy and just cause.  Grigory Pomerants

We have crossed the boundary that lies between Republic and Empire.  Garet Garrett
 Post Number: 78

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2004,9:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Spoke to him last weekend and he said he was filing.  I don't know if he changed his mind or not.  I had a friend try to get oa hold of him, but haven't heard back from him  yet.

--------------
 Post Number: 79

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2004,9:32 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I hear the wife isnt to crazy about it. A pi$$ed off public is nothing when it comes to pi$$ing off the wife.  :D

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

Post Number: 80

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2004,11:26 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Another nice article from one of the candidates today.  Kind of hits the commissioners right between the eyes.  Nice article, Liberal.

--------------
104 replies since Apr. 01 2004,2:34 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 8 of 11<<4567891011>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Commissioner Elections
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon