[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 7 of 9<<3456789>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Fox Dominates (Again),< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 61
Expatriate Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,10:41 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If Fox news viewers had a half a brain they would see these guys for what they are, snake oil salesmen with no real point other than the to voice fascist views of their Reich Wing puppet master Murdoch....

--------------
History is no more than the lies agreed upon by the victors.

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 62
Santorini Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,10:59 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Expatriate @ Mar. 02 2011,7:27 pm)
Regulators Reject Proposal That Would Bring Fox-Style News to Canada

Canada's Radio Act requires that "a licenser may not broadcast...any false or misleading news." The provision has kept Fox News and right wing talk radio out of Canada and helped make Canada a model for liberal democracy and freedom. As a result of that law, Canadians enjoy high quality news coverage including the kind of foreign affairs and investigative journalism that flourished in this country before Ronald Reagan abolished the "Fairness Doctrine" in 1987.

WOW!
Did not know Canada took such control over the airwaves :dunno:
No wonder they are a liberal democracy!
That is all the country will allow!
Too bad for the people of Canada.  Apparently their government does not think their people are very intelligent...the government has to do the political thinking for them.  Bummer!

--------------
"Things turn out best for those who make the best
 of the way things turned out."    Jack Buck
 Post Number: 63

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,11:02 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(nedkelly @ Mar. 03 2011,9:22 am)

(Expatriate @ Mar. 02 2011,7:27 pm)
Regulators Reject Proposal That Would Bring Fox-Style News to Canada

Canada's Radio Act requires that "a licenser may not broadcast...any false or misleading news." The provision has kept Fox News and right wing talk radio out of Canada and helped make Canada a model for liberal democracy and freedom. As a result of that law, Canadians enjoy high quality news coverage including the kind of foreign affairs and investigative journalism that flourished in this country before Ronald Reagan abolished the "Fairness Doctrine" in 1987.

We have freedom of speech, too bad we can't be given the truth...We have laws against plagiarism, but not lies... We as a country are poorer because of it.. Canada has legislators who aren't afraid to protect the average person... :p ...ned

We have laws against plagiarism...not lies??

Can you say Rachael Maddow??? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

--------------
 Post Number: 64

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,11:17 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Mad Mike @ Apr. 04 2011,11:27 pm)
Yeah I do use conservative and republican interchangibly because MOST of them go hand in hand..and you know it. So don't pretend you care about being technical. What a lame argument that is.

Why don't I question Maddow, Oberman, Schultz and the MSNBC bunch ? Partly because they spend so much time cleaning up all the lies fox has puked out..and they don't give me the creeps like the fox gang. Like when Glen Beck pretends to cry or he stares stupidly in the camera fooling people into thinking he is deeply affected by whatever he is babbling about that day.

MSNBC gives their views and opinions with intelligence and information not with lies and ignorance. When MSNBC
commentators start crying and acting like moronic jackasses with lies and stupidity I will then question their credibility. Fox loves to go after people who have dissed them except for MSNBC. Why ??? Fox is always out to defend their name but when MSNBC point out their lies fox backs off. It is funny how scared they are of MSNBC even though fox is ahead in the ratings

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

You just categorically listed why MSNBC does not have the ratings!!!!!

Ed, Maddcow, the bunch!

Viewers are the ones that can decipher fantasy from reality...and the polls show it! :beer:

Personally, I love watching Ed and that other dude get all red faced and swollen like they are ready to explode!
Funny stuff.  Maddcow just likes listening to herself talk.
Nothing of stubstance...no quality..
obscure gotta-find-something-to-report-on kind of junk.
And interestingly, they would have nothing to talk about if it was not for Fox News...guess you could say MSNBC is the one running scared they have no material!

--------------
 Post Number: 65

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,11:18 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The Canadian Government as well as that of England realize well the propagandic style tripe that Goebbels and Hitler used to sway the German people works, there are far to many half-wits that
suckup Fox snake oil showmanship as news..
Did I just call you a half-wit?

--------------

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 66

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,11:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Expatriate @ Apr. 06 2011,11:18 am)
The Canadian Government as well as that of England realize well the propagandic style tripe that Goebbels and Hitler used to sway the German people works, there are far to many half-wits that suckup this snake oil showmanship as news..
Did I just call you a half-wit?

No you did not call me that...you just called yourself that!
Your post just validated mine!  Your words:

the Canadian Government...realize the propagndic style tripe that...and Hitler used...works!

Why do you think they control what their people hear and see???  Because they found out control works to further their agenda allowing only liberal views :dunce:

--------------
 Post Number: 67
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,12:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Viewers are the ones that can decipher fantasy from reality...and the polls show it! :beer:

What polls? You're just making stuff up.

Like anyone called people and said "Can you decipher fantasy from reality?" followed by "Do you watch FUX news?" :crazy:

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 68

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,1:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Santorini is a real  prevaricator, she's got a definite thing for Rachael Maddow they'll be the talk of Glenville... :rofl:

--------------

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 69
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2011,1:48 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Personally I've started watching Maddow now that Olbermann is not on. I think her and Glenn Beck would make an awesome duo.  Polar opposites colliding on the same set.  These two couldn't get much further apart I don't think.
Have Jason Lewis as the moderator, would be good TV.

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
 Post Number: 70
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 07 2011,4:07 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

To dispute Mad Mike's claim about republicans, you posted a poll that was referring to both conservatives and republicans.

According to a recent CNN/Opinion Research Corporation national poll, 72 percent of Americans say that the president was definitely or probably born in the U.S., with one four saying that he was definitely or probably born outside the country. But the survey indicates a partisan divide, with 43 percent of Republicans but only 11 percent of Democrats saying that Obama was definitely or probably born outside the U.S. My Webpage

Liberal,  does this make you feel better?  

I just want to be sure there is no confusion so I screened the piece to ensure they were only referring to Republicans and not conservatives.   :rofl:
80 replies since Mar. 02 2011,9:32 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 7 of 9<<3456789>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Fox Dominates (Again),
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon