[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 6 of 9<<23456789>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Fox Dominates (Again),< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 51
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2011,9:04 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How in the world did you get that I was comparing two different polls from my post?    ???

You mention that most republicans don't believe Obama was born here.

When a liberal attempts to spin you need to hit them between the eyes with the truth.  I will even take it one step further and use a noted liberal source to debunk what you believe to be the facts.

(In reference to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll)  It showed that about one in three conservatives and Republicans believe the president was born abroad. Fifteen percent of Democrats agree.  My Webpage

To dispute Mad Mike's claim about republicans, you posted a poll that was referring to both conservatives and republicans.

For those wondering, the PPP firm that Liberal used is a known Democratic Party affiliate owned by a registered Democrat.   :oops:

You don't seem to have a problem with FOX being owned by a republican, but you have an issue with a pollster that is a registered democrat. :oops:

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 52
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2011,9:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There is a difference between Fox commentators and a polling firm.  Wouldn't you agree?  

After all, the commentators on Fox are the ones you libs seem to be obsessed with.

Since I have been on this forum, libs have used the term conservative and republican interchangably.  Everyone knows it.  Now you want to be technical.  pfft...

:rofl:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 53

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2011,9:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There is a difference between Fox commentators and a polling firm.  Wouldn't you agree?  

I wasn't comparing FUX news to a polling firm. I was pointing out that you have an issue with a democrat owning a polling firm and you think that makes it less credible, but you don't think that FUX is biased even though the owner gave the Republican governers a million dollars.

Since I have been on this forum, libs have used the term conservative and republican interchangably.  Everyone knows it.  Now you want to be technical.  pfft...

So you're saying that conservatives and republicans are the same thing? You might want to let the rest of the kooks know considering there are several conservatives on this forum that swear they are not republicans.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
 Post Number: 54

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2011,10:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So you're saying that conservatives and republicans are the same thing? You might want to let the rest of the kooks know considering there are several conservatives on this forum that swear they are not republicans.

No.  What I am saying is that is how you libs lump the two together. I know the difference but your entourage doesn't.   If someone posts a conservative view they are labeled as a kook, a Republican, a tea bagger, or a kool-aid drinker.

I wasn't comparing FUX news to a polling firm. I was pointing out that you have an issue with a democrat owning a polling firm and you think that makes it less credible, but you don't think that FUX is biased even though the owner gave the Republican governers a million dollars.

I do think that certain programs on Fox News are biased.  I recognize the fact that they have uber conservative pundit's, but they also have straight up news.  Funny thing is that I recognize this but it would be a cold day in hell if a lib ever admitted that about the liberal biased news agencies or gov't funded channels on the air waves.  They think their $hi+ doesn't stink and I will make it my mission on this forum to remind them it does.  The libs on this forum can not differentiate between the two and yet they accuse those that watch Fox news of the same thing.  Ya dig?  
 Post Number: 55
Mad Mike Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2011,11:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yeah I do use conservative and republican interchangibly because MOST of them go hand in hand..and you know it. So don't pretend you care about being technical. What a lame argument that is.

Why don't I question Maddow, Oberman, Schultz and the MSNBC bunch ? Partly because they spend so much time cleaning up all the lies fox has puked out..and they don't give me the creeps like the fox gang. Like when Glen Beck pretends to cry or he stares stupidly in the camera fooling people into thinking he is deeply affected by whatever he is babbling about that day.

MSNBC gives their views and opinions with intelligence and information not with lies and ignorance. When MSNBC
commentators start crying and acting like moronic jackasses with lies and stupidity I will then question their credibility. Fox loves to go after people who have dissed them except for MSNBC. Why ??? Fox is always out to defend their name but when MSNBC point out their lies fox backs off. It is funny how scared they are of MSNBC even though fox is ahead in the ratings
 Post Number: 56

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 05 2011,11:49 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Mad Mike @ Apr. 04 2011,11:27 pm)
Yeah I do use conservative and republican interchangibly because MOST of them go hand in hand..and you know it. So don't pretend you care about being technical. What a lame argument that is.

I don't care.  I already know what you admitted to.  If you would have read the exchange between Liberal and I you would know that I was pointing out that Lib was being technical.   :dunce:
 Post Number: 57

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 05 2011,12:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No I was pointing out that you were comparing two different groups of people, Republicans and Conservatives. They are two different groups of people, if you don't believe me just ask Jimhanson if he's a republican.

The libs on this forum can not differentiate between the two and yet they accuse those that watch Fox news of the same thing.  Ya dig?  

You're the one that has an issue with a polling company run by a democrat, but you have no problem getting your news from a channel owned by a well known republican. You kooks can't have it both ways. :crazy:

--------------
 Post Number: 58
OEF_Soldier Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 05 2011,2:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

[quote=Liberal,Apr. 04 2011,9:41 pm]
You're the one that has an issue with a polling company run by a democrat, but you have no problem getting your news from a channel owned by a well known republican.

Based on the quote below from Wiki I'd say Murdoch is more an independent type of person despite the right leaning FNC his company owns.

On 8 May 2006, the Financial Times reported that Murdoch would be hosting a fund-raiser for Senator Hillary Clinton's (D-New York) Senate re-election campaign.
In a 2008 interview with Walt Mossberg, Murdoch was asked whether he had "anything to do with the New York Post's endorsement of Barack Obama in the democratic primaries." Without hesitating, Murdoch replied, "Yeah. He is a rock star. It's fantastic. I love what he is saying about education. I don't think he will win Florida... but he will win in Ohio and the election. I am anxious to meet him. I want to see if he will walk the walk."

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
I've upped my standards so....UP YOURS !!!

My deepest feeling about politicians is that they are dangerous lunatics to be avoided when possible and carefully humored; people, above all, to whom one must never tell the truth. (W. H. Auden)
 Post Number: 59

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 05 2011,3:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Liberal @ Apr. 05 2011,12:43 pm)
No I was pointing out that you were comparing two different groups of people, Republicans and Conservatives. They are two different groups of people, if you don't believe me just ask Jimhanson if he's a republican.

The libs on this forum can not differentiate between the two and yet they accuse those that watch Fox news of the same thing.  Ya dig?  

You're the one that has an issue with a polling company run by a democrat, but you have no problem getting your news from a channel owned by a well known republican. You kooks can't have it both ways. :crazy:

Let me break this down for you.

People read polls because they expect unbiased data (for the most part)...that is, IF they believe there is not an underlying motive.  When you take a poll from a known Democratic affliated company, it  muddies the water.

On the other hand, most people know when they turn to fox news they understand what they are getting when they listen to Beck, Hannity, etc...  A right leaning opinion that shouldn't surprise anyone.

The difference lies in the presumed expectation of truth from a polling firm by everyone regardless of political affiliation vs. a conservative opinion news organization.

nuff said...
 Post Number: 60

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 05 2011,5:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Let me break this down for you.

People watch the news because they expect unbiased data (for the most part)...that is, IF they believe there is not an underlying motive.  When you take news from a known Republican affiliated company, it  muddies the water.

The difference lies in the presumed expectation of truth from the news by everyone regardless of political affiliation...

--------------
80 replies since Mar. 02 2011,9:32 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 6 of 9<<23456789>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Fox Dominates (Again),
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon