» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Minnesota Bigfoot?, Weird photo on game cam< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 11 2009,12:57 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Tim Kedrowski admits he was "super skeptical" at first. But now the 55-year-old salesman from Rice, Minn., wonders if his motion-activated camera managed to do something no one else has -- capture Bigfoot in Minnesota's big woods, far from his alleged stomping grounds in the Pacific Northwest.

Kedrowski's two adult sons set up the camera on the family's hunting land near Remer, Minn., and Leech Lake to see what animals might trigger it -- never expecting a black creature about 7 feet tall to stride through a stand of trees in late October.

Scientists, no doubt, will scoff as they always do, but Kedrowski's photo of the big lug, more formally known as Sasquatch, has given believers renewed hope that the creature might exist.

"I can't sit here and tell you I'm a 100 percent believer, but I'm a little less skeptical than I was before," he said. "You don't go deer hunting looking for this kind of thing."

Although supposed Sasquatch sightings have occasionally been reported in Minnesota over the years, most have popped up in California and the Pacific Northwest. That is, until the rainy night of Oct. 24, at 7:20 p.m., when Kedrowski's camera clicked and captured a blurry image of, well, who knows what?

http://www.startribune.com/local/78975102.html

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 11 2009,1:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The featured quote on Star Tribs site. :rofl:

Hey man, I take personal pride in my appearance. Wish I could say the same for humans.-Bigfoot
 Post Number: 3
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 11 2009,1:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What the hell would a guy think if you were going thru you cam pics and that shows up?
 Post Number: 4
gjr Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 11 2009,2:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Check out these cool Bigfoot sites...

-Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization
Bigfoot Field Researchers Organizationnullhttp://www.bfro.net

Click onto Minnesota and Fillmore County...Sightings just 2 counties to the east within last few years...

-Minnesota Bigfoot
Minnesota Bigfoothttp://angelfire.com/mn2/mnbf/

This site hasn't been updated recently.

Just Google search Bigfoot and there are alot of sites out there.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 5
hymiebravo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 11 2009,8:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's not a real clear picture but; it looks like it has the classic "Bigfoot" gait.
 Post Number: 6
nphilbro Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 12 2009,12:11 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I used to live in very rural woods above the Carbon river here in the PNW. I was scared of bigfoot as there were "sightings" on my road to home.  Never had a sighting, but when my roommate was out of town I always had my girlfriend (now wife) stay with me.

She still teases me about it. I think it's plausible, but not probable. There's a lot of forest out there.

I used to be scared of tornados too, but we don't have them here. Something's gotta make a norweigian go to church, huh?

BTW- BFRO has written this off as a dude in an ape suit.

--------------
Merely to try is to prepare for failure.
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 12 2009,3:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Maybe the heavy suit is the real reason behind the purported gait of a "real" Bigfoot.

There was a local area judge who was involved in some sort of odd behavior a few years back.

For some reason he was outside someones window in a gorilla suit.

I'm not sure what the reason was or what ever became of it.

But I'm sure at least a few reading this will, will remember it, and know what I'm talking about.
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 12 2009,3:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Those are the sort of things to keep in mind whenever any local government official tries to convey that they are beyond reproach. IMO
7 replies since Dec. 11 2009,12:57 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Minnesota Bigfoot?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon