[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 6 of 8<<2345678>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Fort Hood Shooting< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 51
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2009,2:42 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(OEF_Soldier @ Nov. 10 2009,2:23 pm)

(Botto 82 @ Nov. 10 2009,12:09 pm)
I'd go with a Browning M2 .50 cal MG. I'll even give 'em a 500 yard head start.

Barret 50 Cal sniper rifle. Unlike the Ma Deuce you won't waste as much ammo.  :rofl:

Oh, I know. I just like the sound it makes.

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 52
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2009,10:51 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(twingroves @ Nov. 10 2009,2:23 pm)
do like they did in ww2 with the japs put all the muslims in some kind of camp

Ok how about drive by shootings in our major cities  should, we gather up all the saggy pants and put them in a camp too?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 53
twingroves Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2009,11:41 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

what do you want to do to them tell them thats a no no
 Post Number: 54
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2009,4:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So is there really a reason on why the updates on that muslim POS, that he has no feeling below his waist and that he is probably paralyzed?  Do they think it will tug at our heart strings?  And feel sorry for this pole smoker?  

Hell, I'd fry a retard if found guilty of the same thing.  

That POS, committed treason and should be hung by the neck till dead, then after they cut him down put two in his head, then douse his corpse with bacon grease and set is butt a blaze.  

Man  :finger:  that POS. hope he burns.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
 Post Number: 55
ControlledHyperness Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2009,6:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^Good to hear the South's voice on this topic CB  :D Havent really heard it yet in all of this hoopla  :rofl:

Seriously tho, keep in mind, they are trying to make him a victim of circumstances. He didn't want to go over seas, and the stress of knowing he was being deployed made him act irrationally...I mean, after all, he IS pleading the insanity defence. Doubt it will go anywhere...seemed perfectly sane when he was promoted. I mean, has anyone else caught the conflict of interest yet?? Civilian lawyer who was a military JUDGE for a few years of a Major being tried in MILITARY court with MILITARY law?! Sounds even MORE fishy to me then the Army knowing he had contacted the enemy and still promoting the guy.

I personally think he IS off his rocker...just not emotionally, psychologically, or mentally. Then again, who/how better to silently decimate our forces then by someone on the inside? :dunno:
Obama takes office (of Muslim heritage...) and this type of thing starts happening :oops: . It is sad to see...PC has come to a whole new level of dumb in my books....

--------------
I once had a thought...then it ran off before I could remember what it was...
 Post Number: 56
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2009,9:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(ControlledHyperness @ Nov. 24 2009,6:41 pm)
Seriously tho, keep in mind, they are trying to make him a victim of circumstances. He didn't want to go over seas, and the stress of knowing he was being deployed made him act irrationally...

You view that as trying to make him the victim, personally I see that as just trying to figure out why he did it.  They're not the same thing.  People want to know why he did it, and I don't see any of what's been reported as trying to justify his actions.

I personally think he IS off his rocker...just not emotionally, psychologically, or mentally.

That's not exactly the smartest thing I've read today.  What does "off his rocker" mean to you if you're ruling out emotionally, psychologically, and mentally?

Obama takes office (of Muslim heritage...) and this type of thing starts happening :oops: . It is sad to see...PC has come to a whole new level of dumb in my books...

He's a Christian, just like most of us.  Would you conservatives prefer to have him blacklisted from politics because of his heritage?

Bush's first year the death toll was a little higher from terrorist attacks on our own soil.  Of course nobody seemed to blame the President for the 3000 dead.  Maybe heritage had something to do with that.
:oops:

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 57
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2009,9:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Christ, we all know why he did it, the damn fool, hated America and Americans, and wanted to fulfill his jihad BS. And probably meet his 72 virgins, but one thing that isn't mentioned, what kind of virgins, women or men.  And what if the virgins didn't have any holes, oh snap. LOL  :rofl: What a stupid GodDamn religion.  freakin goat thumpers.

All of this "He was messed up about being deployed, blah, blah, blah", Yeah, umm ok, what-ever.

The freak is just that a freak, he should have never been in the military, and never should have been promoted, hell the man shouldn't have been born, another reason for the need of abortions.

Hook em up to some high DC voltage and let him stew in his own juices as he rides the lightning.

--------------
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
 Post Number: 58
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2009,10:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

fry him ASAP

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 59
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2009,10:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Totally random, but GD's posts really remind me of the Drill Sergeant on Full Metal Jacket.

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 60
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2009,10:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Is this what you are thinking of?

I love that movie, and R Lee Ermy rocks  :rockon:
Ask and ye shall receive..  LOL  :rofl:

--------------
70 replies since Nov. 05 2009,2:38 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 6 of 8<<2345678>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Fort Hood Shooting
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon