[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 3 of 8<<1234567>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Fort Hood Shooting< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 21
twingroves Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,6:17 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

if you are not white you are not rite
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 22
ANTILIBERAL Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,9:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

[quote=irisheyes,Nov. 06 2009,2:59 pm]So by your logic we should protect those who are protecting our freedoms by taking freedom away from people based on their ethnicity?  

Nope, just a dangerous religon which we are battleing every day since 9/11
 Post Number: 23
twingroves Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,9:50 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

rite on
 Post Number: 24
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,10:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So you'll select people for persecution based on their religion instead?  Many of the first people who came to this country sought to avoid people with that same idea.  I don't know what the 1st Amendment or the rest of the Bill of Rights means to you folks, but to me it means not letting people sacrifice freedom for the mirage of safety.

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 25
hot84svo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,11:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So you'll select people for persecution based on their religion instead?

Jihad is acceptable to you Mr Irish?

--------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i06sv3-cZko
 Post Number: 26
OEF_Soldier Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2009,12:26 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(hot84svo @ Nov. 06 2009,11:11 pm)

So you would condemn an entire religious belief and it's believers for the actions of a few? You would condemn millions of peaceful people worldwide, and yes even some right here in Albert Lea, just because of your ignorance?

What makes you think such idiotic and asinine thoughts? I'm sorry I am not trying to drop on you like a bunker buster bomb but what you are stating by your posts and those who would utter such moronic statements as
if you are not white you are not rite
makes me think that you and twingroves need to get your heads out of your a$$es.

Comparing the radical Jihadists to the entire religion of Islam is like comparing Christianity to the Aryan Brotherhood and the actions of those who commit crimes in the name of "white power". Yes Islam tends to have more of a war like basis but that does not mean that EVERY person who practices the religion follows through on the text of the Qu'ran. You really need to stop and think about what you are stating when you would condemn a religion based on the actions of the minority. Jihad is not acceptable to many people and that includes many who practice the religion of Islam.

As for Antiliberal....
Nope, just a dangerous religon which we are battleing every day since 9/11

It is not the religion that we are battling but the extreme believers of that religion. We are not battling Islam. We battle the extremists who believe they are the righteous ones amongst their chosen religion.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
I've upped my standards so....UP YOURS !!!

My deepest feeling about politicians is that they are dangerous lunatics to be avoided when possible and carefully humored; people, above all, to whom one must never tell the truth. (W. H. Auden)
 Post Number: 27
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2009,6:46 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(hot84svo @ Nov. 06 2009,11:11 pm)
So you'll select people for persecution based on their religion instead?

First of all you couple of rum heads,  ???  jihad is not a religion.  It's a arabic word meaning holy war.

Some muslim extremists use the term in their beliefs to go to extremes and war against nonmuslims.  As you term the word, these people have gone to extremes.  It is not the religion of muslims to do this.  Those that do would be termed radicals.

OEF is right on.  You guys are either just plain ignorant or nuts.  Maybe OEF should consider that you are the Aryans.  

Perhaps the US military should give you each a weapon and ship you off to Iran so you can rampage and KILL, KILL, KILL!  You white boys can start a Jihad of your own.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 28
hot84svo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2009,10:42 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Does the term "white boys" include Jews or just Bubba with the Jesus Saves T-Shirt?

--------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i06sv3-cZko
 Post Number: 29
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2009,10:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What I find disturbing is that POS obama and his lackadaisical response to the shooting, his demeanor, body language and tone seemed to have presented as it was really no big deal.  He could have canceled his stupid meeting, but once again he shows his true colors of his disdain for the United States Military.

It is no wonder why a majority of those in the military have 0 respect for this idiot.

Sic Semper Tyrannis  mr obama

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 30
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2009,12:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes, the Texas Air National Guard slacker who had everything handed to him his whole life was so much less of an embarrassment to the military.

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
70 replies since Nov. 05 2009,2:38 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 3 of 8<<1234567>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Fort Hood Shooting
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon