[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 2 of 8<<123456>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Fort Hood Shooting< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
busybee Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,2:24 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's getting rather old...this...our own killing our own at home and blaming others, their childhood, politics, the economy, drugs, guns, etc... for their choice.   :angry:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,7:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Grinning_Dragon @ Nov. 05 2009,9:15 pm)
Fine piece of hardware.

In our 3-man MP teams, the team leader carried the m-16/203, while the driver carried the SAW and an m-16, and the gunner carried his m-16 plus had either an m-60/.50 Cal/MRK 19 ... oh and don't forget our 9mm Beretta's...never cared much for the Beretta's...because a skilled (enemy) soldier could disassemble it with one move in close hand to hand combat.
 Post Number: 13
Two Bears Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,11:20 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(busybee @ Nov. 06 2009,2:24 am)
It's getting rather old...this...our own killing our own at home and blaming others, their childhood, politics, the economy, drugs, guns, etc... for their choice.   :angry:

He is not "our own" meaning not one of us, he is a raghead muslum that hates people from the west.

The government should lock up ALL muslum that are in the military just for the protection of our military people and the country itself. Discharge them from the service and send them packing.

We just can't trust them.

--------------
VOTE  - ADAM AND EVE   NOT    ADAM AND STEVE

HAVING A LIBERAL ALONG IS LIKE LOSING TWO GOOD MEN
 Post Number: 14
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,12:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That's about as closed-minded of an answer as let's put everyone who is of Japanese ancestry in interment camps.   :crazy:

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 15
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,12:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

After that we'll put all the Jews in these isolated prisons.  Although I don't like the way isolated prisons sounds.  So let's call them camps.  Concentration camps, for lack of a better term.

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 16
Two Bears Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,1:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MADDOG @ Nov. 06 2009,12:54 pm)
That's about as closed-minded of an answer as let's put everyone who is of Japanese ancestry in interment camps.   :crazy:

Why take the chance again? Get them out of the military, we need to protect our service personel- you know the guys that are protecting your freedom.

Sounds like the government was tracking this guy for 6 months because he was too vocal about suicide bombings and such on web sites. Just an example of why they should not be in the US military.

--------------
VOTE  - ADAM AND EVE   NOT    ADAM AND STEVE

HAVING A LIBERAL ALONG IS LIKE LOSING TWO GOOD MEN
 Post Number: 17
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,2:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sounds like an internal problem that was individual in nature.  
In the Flesh

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to
go to the show
To feel the warm thrill of confusion
That space cadet glow
I've got some bad news for you sunshine
Pink isn't well he stayed back at the hotel
And they sent us along as a surrogate band
And we're going to find out where you fans
Really stand
Are there any queers in the theatre tonight
Get 'em up against the wall
That one looks Jewish
And that one's a coon
Who let all this riff raff into the room
There's one smoking a joint and
Another with spots
If I had my way I'd have all of you shot

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 18
ControlledHyperness Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,2:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Two Bears,
 While some of what you say is true, the logic behind it is about as far out as me saying that he took Klinger's plan to get out of the Army(first acting insane, then gay, then family, etc.) and modified it to his own plans. It does make me wonder however, as stated somewhere else on this forum, if he wasn't scared to face his own kind for fear of retrobution of joining OUR military...just a thought...

--------------
I once had a thought...then it ran off before I could remember what it was...
 Post Number: 19
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,2:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Two Bears @ Nov. 06 2009,1:11 pm)
Why take the chance again? Get them out of the military, we need to protect our service personel- you know the guys that are protecting your freedom.

So by your logic we should protect those who are protecting our freedoms by taking freedom away from people based on their ethnicity?  Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.  Also, I don't quite see how Iraq or Afghanistan has anything to do with protecting OUR freedoms.  It was about revenge, and liberating THEM, not us.  The war on terror has done far more to take freedom away from Americans than protecting it.

Sounds like the government was tracking this guy for 6 months because he was too vocal about suicide bombings and such on web sites. Just an example of why they should not be in the US military.

Wow, so he was voicing his opinion on the internet?  How dare he!!   :sarcasm:

I haven't seen anything in the news reports about what he said in the past that makes him sound anything other than passionate about his religion, and ending both wars.

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 20
Wolfie Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2009,5:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Common Citizen, as a weapons instructor and armorer, I find a couple of things humorous about your statement about the beretta m9.  First of all you shouldnt be letting the enemy EVER get that close thats what your primary weapon is for.  Second if your beretta m9 has been properly brass checked (loaded), it will be as follows, round in the chamber with loaded mag installed, safety/decocker off, and hammer back.  You should easily be able to pull the trigger and discharge your weapon.  My use of force ladder was rather convoluted, but when it came to someone reaching out to grab my weapon it was very clear.  Aim and pull the trigger.  Seems like a lot of worry for a situation that should never present itself.

--------------
Many good men have died to guarantee your freedoms, live your life like it was worth dying for.

I have the ability to make the 1200 meter shot, but some targets deserve the up close kill, where you can watch the life leave the eyes while the blood ebbs from the body.
70 replies since Nov. 05 2009,2:38 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 8<<123456>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Fort Hood Shooting
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon